At KANE SOCCER SHOP, we do our best to provide the most accurate product descriptions we can. Our sizing charts match up congruently with their respective products and mentioned clearly on the product page. We want our customers to know exactly what they are ordering.
A Few Things to Note:
- Our return policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since you received your products, we, unfortunately, cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Due to inspection, cleaning, and repackaging; a 15% restocking fee will be applied to all orders that are returned for a refund. The fee will be applied to the original order. Meaning that you will be refunded 85% of your order total.
- Orders that are being exchanged or items being returned/exchanged due to manufacturers defect/shipping damage will not incur this restocking fee.
- We do not provide return labels unless it’s a manufacturers defect! The shipping return cost will be the customers responsibility.
Returns (accepted under the following circumstances):
- Damaged Product / Manufacturers Defect
- If the product arrives damaged. Whether due to shipping care or a manufacturer’s defect, we will honor a 100% full refund or exchange. We will require photo evidence of this via email to email@example.com
- For MANUFACTURERS DEFECTS we must be notified within 7 days of order delivery.
- Not As Described
- If the product arrives and the customer can prove that it does not match up with the product description. We will honor a return for a full refund or exchange for a different item.
- Product Lost in Transit
- If the product doesn’t arrive because it is lost in transit, then we will immediately reship the product for you! The one condition is that the customer must absolutely make sure their address is correct.
- Ship the product back to us. It might take us up to 12-20 days for us to receive. Once we receive it, we can ship out the newly specified product immediately.
Returns & Exchanges ONLY Accepted If Products Meet Following Criteria:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Purchase credits only
- Original packaging required (Specifically the carton box and old plastic wrap, new plastic wrap is appreciated)
- In unused condition. To be more specific, product packaging includes two parts: the nilon cover and the carton box, in which only the plastic wrap is allowed to be taken off for product inspection purpose.
- Related timeframe: Return case should be raised no later than 3 days after receipt and unpacking of the product, by contacting our Customer Service agent at firstname.lastname@example.org for prior inspection, negotiation for return address. Time period for return process depends on senders/customers location, therefore, only requires specific tracking number.
- Return shipping costs: depends on senders/customers location.
How to Return:
- Please fill out accordingly, to the best of your ability and send the product and return slip to the address provided to you by our customer service agents.
- We reserve the right to deny an exchange if the item is clearly not in new condition or does not meet the standards listed above.
- For any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
Late or Missing Refunds:
- Check your Bank Account
- Contact Credit Card Company
- Processing time USUALLY takes 1-10 business days
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer is responsible for paying their own shipping costs for returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, you will receive back exactly what you paid for the product and nothing more as we offer free shipping.
Depending on your country of origin, it may take anywhere from 12-20 days for US customers or up to 15-25 days for International Customers for your exchanged item to reach you.
If you are shipping items over $75, we would highly suggest shipping the product back to us with tracking so that if the product is lost in transit, it will be very easy to prove to us that it was indeed shipped back.